The weaving and heat setting for the polyester mesh on the market is mainly knitted fabric, and the mesh structure of the knitted mesh fabric is stable and difficult to slip.
Characteristics of weaving and heat setting for the polyester mesh:
1. High strength, short fiber strength is 2.6~5.7cN/dtex, high strength fiber is 5.6~8.0cN/dtex;
2. Good elasticity, elasticity close to wool, when elongation 5%~6% When it is almost completely recovered;
3. corrosion resistant, resistant to bleach, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ket ones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Resistant to alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can decompose it;
4. good light resistance, polyester fabric has good light resistance, in addition to poorer than acrylic fiber, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric;
5. heat resistance Well, polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties, can be made into pleated skirts, and has long pleats.
6. Good wear resistance and wear resistance is second only to wear resistance. , better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers;
7. good chemical properties, polyester fabrics are resistant to various chemicals. Acid and alkali have little damage to them, and they are not afraid of mold and are not afraid of insects.
The outside of the polyester mesh is very smooth, Clean surface, if you have this kind require ,please let us know.