Nylon and polyester are very widely used in our daily life. They can be used for daily necessities of clothes, school bags, etc., but nylon and polyester are different. Let us take a look at nylon and polyester today. The difference is.
5 micron nylon mesh filter:
1. The abrasion resistance of 5 micron nylon mesh filter ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is a good variety in synthetic fabrics, so garments made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester garments.
3. The 5 micron nylon mesh filter is a light fabric, which is only listed in polypropylene fiber and acrylic fabric in synthetic fiber fabric. Therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. The elastic and elastic recovery of nylon fabric is excellent, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. 5 micron nylon mesh filter is poor in heat resistance and light resistance, and must pay attention to the conditions of washing and maintenance during wearing, so as not to damage the fabric.
High quality polyester mesh 73 micron from China:
1. polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery. Therefore, it is durable, wrinkle-free and non-iron.
2. Polyester fabric has poor hy groscopicity, and it has a stuffy feeling. It is easy to bring static electricity and stain dust, which affects the appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength is hardly reduced, it is not deformed, and it has good washing and wear ability.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be made into pleated skirts with long pleats. At the same time, the polyester fabric has poor resistance to melting, and it is easy to form holes in the case of soot or Mars. Therefore, wear should avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc.
4. polyester fabrics have good light resistance, in addition to poorer than acrylic fiber, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabrics. Especially in the back of the glass, the light fastness is very good, almost the same as acrylic fiber.
5. Polyester fabric has good performance against various chemicals. Acid and alkali have little damage to them, and they are not afraid of mold and are not afraid of insects.